cloudHQ can save automate saving of multiple emails (i.e., all emails in the label or emails matching query). This means that cloudHQ will continuously monitor your Gmail and save emails matching criteria you have specified.
The emails can be saved in the following formats:
- Save each conversation in a separate PDF: Export each email into separate PDF files
- Merge all conversation into one PDF: Merge multiple emails into a single PDF file
- Save only attachments: This will not save email body and only attachments will be saved to OneDrive
- Save emails as HTML files
- Save emails as TXT files
- Save emails as EML files
Here is how you can automate save of Gmail or Google Apps emails to OneDrive:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Save emails to OneDrive from this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-emails-to-onedrive/dfjhaoiaccecenmihmpkacpeddolendj/:
- Add the extension to Chrome so you will have the “Save to OneDrive” button in your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Choose emails by clicking on the tick box on the left side of Gmail
- Go to label with emails you want to save (and automate saving) and select all emails in the label:
- Alternatively, if you want to automate saving of all emails matching some query (for example all emails from support@cloudHQ), enter that query in Gmail Search box and then select all emails:
- You will notice the ‘OneDrive’ button on your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Click the ‘OneDrive’ dropdown icon to see selection:
- Choose the type of conversion you want for emails (if you want to convert emails to TXT, EML or HTML format, then just select PDF and you can change that in sync pair options):
- Click “Add OneDrive Account”:
- This will display for a few seconds, then automatically redirect to OneDrive:
- Sign into your OneDrive account:
- Authorize cloudHQ in OneDrive:
- Select a OneDrive folder to save your Gmail or Google Apps email:
- Click “Save” once you have chosen a location in OneDrive:
- You will get a message that your Gmail or Google Apps emails are being saved to OneDrive:
- We will create a new sync pair which can automatically save to Dropbox:
- If you click on “You can also modify options here” you can also enable export of emails to HTML, TXT, or EML format:
- If you still want to modify Gmail options after sync pair has been created, just click on “Modify Options” to change options:
- Sync of all selected emails will start – Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- An email will confirm success.
If you get this notification, it means you need to authorize OneDrive:
Then go back to your email and click the “Save to OneDrive” button.