Follow these steps to import MailChimp templates using Gmail Email Templates by cloudHQ:
- Install Gmail Email Templates here by clicking Add to Chrome:
- Click Add extension:
- In your Gmail, open a new composer window. Then, click the Insert Template button on your composer window’s option bar:
- A dialog box will appear with tabs. Click on MailChimp.
- Authorize your MailChimp account by clicking Authorize MailChimp:
- Once authorized, your MailChimp templates will show up in the MailChimp tab of your templates library:
- In order to share your MailChimp templates with your team, save the MailChimp templates into My Templates by using the Share my templates button:
- Select the MailChimp template that you’d like to use. It will appear in a new composer window. Customize the template for your needs, adding text and anything else you want to include. Your email is ready to send:
Here’s a short video that walks you through the process.