Note: You can sync Contacts into Gmail but Contacts will be saved as “emails” into other Gmail accounts:
Here are short instructions for how to back up Google Contacts to Gmail:
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Double-Click the Google Contacts icon:
- Select an already-configured Google Contacts account or add a new Google Contacts account:
- Click the Gmail icon:
- Select an already-configured Gmail account or add a new Gmail account:
- If you click “Add Gmail,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select an existing Gmail label or click “Create Label” for a new one:
- Choose your options. Synchronization will start automatically:
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of the initial synchronization.