Here are short instructions for how to back up your Gmail to OneDrive:
- Start synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Click the Gmail icon:
- Select an already-configured Gmail account or click “Add Gmail” to add a new Gmail account:
- If you click “Add Gmail,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select “Backup or migration of all Gmail emails” and click “Next Step”:
- Click “Next Step”:
- Click the OneDrive icon:
- Select an already-configured OneDrive account or click “Add OneDrive” to add a new OneDrive account:
- If you click “Add OneDrive,” you will be forwarded to sign into Microsoft to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select what you’d like to sync, then click “Next”:
- Select the OneDrive folder you want to sync or click “Create Folder” to create a new one:
- Select your options. Synchronization starts automatically:
- The synchronization status will display after initial synchronization.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of the initial synchronization.
backup emailbackup google emailsarchive emails