cloudHQ can automatically backup all email messages to your cloud storage.
This support note explains how to automatic save of emails which part of a label to your cloud storage with our web interface.
Here are short instructions on how to set up a backup of a Gmail label to a folder in your cloud storage.
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts:
- Click the Gmail icon:
- Select an already-configured Gmail account or click “Add Gmail” to add a new Gmail account:
- If you click “Add Gmail,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select “Sync subset of Gmail emails and/or add attachments with your cloud storage” then click “Next Step”:
- Selected “Save (sync) all emails in selected label” then select a Gmail label to sync or click “Create label” to create a new Gmail label:
- Click on your the icon of your cloud storage. In this example, we will use Google Drive, so lets click the Google Drive icon:
- Select an already-configured Google Drive account or click “Add Google Drive” to add a new Google Drive account:
- If you click “Google Drive,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select what you’d like to sync, then click “Next”:
- Select the Google Drive folder you want to sync or click “Create Folder” to create a new one:
- Clik on the “Switch to one-way sync” so that this is a backup sync pair:
Then choose your sync options. For backup, you should enable export email in EML format.
- The synchronization status will display after the initial synchronization.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- An email will confirm the success of the initial synchronization.