If you are using Multi Email Forward to forward a very large number of emails please be aware of the following limitations.
Daily Sending Limits (imposed by Gmail)
- Free Gmail and trial Google Apps accounts have sending limit of 500 messages per day.
- Paid Google Apps accounts have a limit of 2000 messages per day.
Here is the explanation of Google Apps Gmail sending limits:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852 (see Daily sending limit section)
Google resets this limit every 24 hours.
Note that you can still queue more messages (add them to the forward queue) – but cloudHQ can only forward emails once the limit has been reset by Google.
Size of the Forward Queue
The size of the forward queue for paid accounts is unlimited.
The size of the forward queue for free accounts is 50 emails.
How many messages can be added to the forward queue simultaneously?
Multi Email Forward does not have limits on how many emails can be added to the forward queue.
The email migration has the following requirements:
- If you are migrating just one label then that label must not have “/“, “+“, “\“, “*“, special characters, or emojies in its name. For example, if your label name is “Inbox/Clients” please rename that label to “Inbox – Clients”.
- If you are migrating just one label then that label must not have ” ” at the end or beginning of its name. For example, if your label name is “Support “ please rename that label to “Support”.
- The label must have IMAP enabled. In other words, the option Show in IMAP must be selected in Gmail options. The instructions on how to enable IMAP are here.