- Can I keep emails with shared labels from going straight into my inbox?
Yes, you can configure label sharing so newly shared emails do not come into your inbox. To do so, disable the option New shared emails will be added to inbox. Please check this support note for more information.
- Can I share sub-labels without sharing the top-level label?
Yes, you can share sub-labels. To do so, use the cloudHQ web interface. Please check this support note.
- Are other users affected if an email message is archived by a user?
No, the other users are not affected. For example, users Bob and Alice both have an email message in their Inboxes. When user Bob archives an email message (removes it from his Inbox), then user Alice will still see the email message in her Inbox.
- Are other users affected if an email message is marked as Unread or Read by a user?
No, other users are not affected. For example, users Bob and Alice both have an email message marked as Read. When user Bob marks the message as Unread, user Alice will still see the email message marked as Read.
- Can I migrate from Hiver to cloudHQ Label Sharing?
Yes – you can migrate from Hiver to cloudHQ Email and Label Sharing. The migration is very easy: Just set up cloudHQ Label Sharing for labels you are already sharing with Hiver. cloudHQ will automatically catalog existing emails and labels. Find instructions here.
- Do I need to have IMAP enabled for label sharing to work?
Yes – our label sharing requires IMAP to be enabled.
- Can I share a Gmail label with an office user?
Yes, that is possible. You need to use the cloudHQ web interface to do that. The instructions are here. Note that you need to disable the option “This is Gmail label with Gmail label sharing” (see screenshot)