To find out more about Export Emails to Google Docs by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Docs chrome extension, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Docs, click here.
Export Emails to Docs by cloudHQ can be save all email communication (sent and received emails) with a certain person to a Google document.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to that:
- Login into cloudHQ.net
- Go to dashboard and select Export Emails to Docs
- Start wizard for export emails to docs:
- Select the option Backup or Save Email Messages
- Enter the email address or person’s name whose email messages you would like to back up or save (e.g., email@example.com or Jeff). Click on Continue.
- Select document name. You can also choose to backup to an existing document. In that case, cloudHQ will create a new document.
- Start the job
save email; save email correspondence; save email exchange; backup to docs;