cloudHQ’s Gmail email templates extension allows you to convert any email that you’ve received into your own email template.
- Just open an email and navigate to the Save icon on the top of the email and selec the Convert to Template option.:
- With one click, this extension will convert an email that I received into my own email template. The following message appears: “Converting message to email template… (might take a few seconds)”:
- Customise this template clicking on “Edit template”:
- You can modify template using HTML editor. Clicking on Mobile button you can see how looks on mobile. Finaly click “Save and Close” to save this template into Google Drive folder called Gmail Templates:
- All templates are automatically saved in Google Drive folder called Gmail Templates. This template can also be easy accessible from Google Drive. Right click on this template, go to Open with, and then Edit HTML. This opens up the robust HTML editor shown in previous step No.4