To find out more about Email Templates by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Email Templates chrome extension, click here.
To install Email Templates Google Workspace Add-on, click here.
To access your email templates dashboard, click here.
With Gmail Email Templates, you can take any email you’ve received and convert it into a new email template. Then, you can customize it in either a Gmail Compose window or a special template editor.
To take emails you’ve received, convert them into templates, and customize them inside a Gmail Compose window, click here.
To take emails you’ve received, convert them into templates, and customize them using the template editor, follow these steps:
- In Gmail, open any email. Then, click the Save To button on your Gmail options bar, shown below. In the dropdown menu, click Convert to Template:
- You’ll see the following message appear: “Converting message to email template… (might take a few seconds).” Wait for the conversion to complete:
- Your Gmail Email Templates library will open into the center of your screen, and your newly converted template will appear in the library. Customize this template by clicking on the Edit template button, depicted as a pencil icon:
- A pop up will open with an editor where you can customize the template.
- To edit the template in HTML, click the Source button toward the upper left corner of your window.
- To edit the template as it appears in an email, click the Design button instead.
- To see how the template looks on mobile devices versus a desktop, click the Mobile or Desktop buttons toward the upper-right corner of your window.
- When you’re finished, click Save and Close in the upper-left corner.
- Besides saving to your templates library, your template will also save to a Google Drive folder called Gmail Templates. To edit your template in Google Drive, right-click on the template in your Gmail Templates folder in Google Drive. Click Open with, and then click Edit HTML. This opens up the same HTML editor shown above.
- You can also access this template editor from your Gmail Compose window. On the Composer options bar, click Edit as HTML.
- The following message will appear. Click to save your template edits either to the template itself or to this particular draft only. The template editor will open as above.