This video demonstrates how to send a personalized email template, such as a birthday card, using the cloudHQ add-on for Gmail on a mobile device.
- cloudHQ now offers the ability to use email templates on mobile devices.
- A quick response to a client’s birthday can be made from the phone using Gmail templates.
- The cloudHQ Gmail templates add-on is available in the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- To access templates, open the Gmail app and compose a new email.
- Use the three dots menu in the compose window to insert templates from cloudHQ.
- Birthday cards, including themed options like cat designs, are available as templates.
- The process is simple: choose a template, customize it, add the recipient’s email, and send.