Gmail Auto Follow Up service allows you to create your own auto follow up campaigns.
Here is how to do that:
- Click on Auto Follow Up button and dialog to create a campaign will open (if you’ve been using Auto Follow Up for previous campaigns, click on New Auto Follow Up Campaign):
- Give your campaign a name:
- There are three options to create list of email recipients:
- Import a list from CSV or Excel
- Choose from a Google Contacts group
- Manually enter a list of emails
- Compose your message sequences. You can click on Use Template to chose one of our pre-designed templates.
- Select Preview tab to verify and preview your email:
- Mobile preview
- Desktop preview
- Sent test email
- Start the campaign: