To migrate Office365 Sharepoint to Dropbox / Dropbox Business, you need to create one-way sync pairs like this:
Sharepoint (firstname.lastname@example.org)/HR_site/Documents -> Dropbox (email@example.com)/HR_files Sharepoint (firstname.lastname@example.org)/Team_site/Documents -> Dropbox (email@example.com)/Team_files ...
Here are step-by-step instructions for how to sync from Office365 Sharepoint to Dropbox.
- Go to https://www.cloudhq.net/backup/sharepoint/dropbox:
- Authorize your Office 365 Sharepoint:
- Select the Office 365 Sharepoint document library or folder you want to sync and then click on the Select button. Our browser shows SharePoint sites are shows SharePoint sites as first-level objects, document libraries are underneath, and then they are folders and sub-folders:
- If you cannot find your SharePoint site and document library then click on Search or Enter Site URL and enter the URL of your SharePoint document library.
- Authorize your Dropbox:
- Select Dropbox folder:
- Click on Start Sync to start sync job.