To migrate Office365 Sharepoint to Dropbox / Dropbox Business, you need to create one-way sync pairs like this:
Office365 Sharepoint (firstname.lastname@example.org) -> Dropbox Business (email@example.com)/files Office365 Sharepoint (firstname.lastname@example.org) -> Dropbox Business (email@example.com)/files ...
The above will create a one-way sync of Office365 Sharepoint with Dropbox. The data will be migrated, and it will also be kept in sync—allowing you seamless transition.
Here are step-by-step instructions for how to setup data migration sync pairs.
Authorize cloudHQ to access your Dropbox for Business
- Go to https://www.cloudHQ.net/services and click on the “Dropbox for Business” icon:
- Authorize your Dropbox for Business admin email and follow the wizard steps:
Office 365 Preparation:
- An Office 365 admin needs to be added as an admin to users’ personal websites.
The instructions are here: https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-enable-admin-access-to-all-office-365-onedrive-users.
- Please wait as it will take some time to propagate ownership changes
Authorize cloudHQ to access your Office 365 domain
- Go to https://www.cloudHQ.net/services and click the “Office 365” icon:
- Accept Office 365 authorization:
Start the cloudHQ wizard to create migration sync pairs
- Go to https://www.cloudhq.net/multi_setup_wizard?prompt_auth=true:
- Select “Back up or Sync for Multiple Users”:
- Select Office365 as your primary user directory:
- Click Office365 Sharepoint icon:
- Click “Switch to Migrate” button:
- Click on the Dropbox icon.
- Verify the sync pairs.
- Click on “Finish” to create sync pairs and start the migration.