To do that you first need to install cloudHQ to your Office 365 installation.
Office 365 preparation:
- You need to be an Office 365 admin. Please to Office 365 Admin Portal (https://portal.office.com/AdminPortal/Home#/homepage) to verify that you are an Office 365 admin.
- Office 365 Mail and Office 365 OneDrive accounts have to be fully provisioned. cloudHQ will not provision Office365 Mail or Office 365 OneDrive accounts on your behalf. This means that each of your Office 365 users needs to log in at least once to their Office 365 Mail account.
- In order to back up or sync user’s OneDrive account, an Office 365 admin needs to be added as an admin to users’ personal websites. Please check the following note how to do that: https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-enable-admin-access-to-all-office-365-onedrive-users.
- Please wait as it will take some time to propagate ownership changes.
Authorize cloudHQ to access your Office 365 domain
- Go to https://www.cloudHQ.net/services and click the “Office 365” icon:
- Accept Office 365 authorization:
- You will be prompted to select the Office 365 accounts you would like to add to cloudHQ:
- If you have not added an Office 365 admin (the Office 365 account you used to authorize cloudHQ with your domain) as an admin to users’ personal websites, you will get a warning like this:
The instructions how to correct this are here: https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-enable-admin-access-to-all-office-365-onedrive-users
- Click the “I have completed the steps above” button and cloudHQ will addOffice 365 accounts (OneDrive, Mail, etc.) for users you have selected in the third step above.