- To install Email Templates for Gmail, click Download Email Templates for Gmail.
- To install Email Templates for Outlook, click Download Email Templates for Outlook.
- To install Gmail Email Templates Google Workspace Add-on, click Download Gmail Email Templates Google Workspace Add-on.
To access the Email Templates dashboard, click the dashboard.
Email Templates by cloudHQ offer a HTML template designer to build beautiful and responsive email templates. It allows users, especially those without extensive coding skills, to create custom-designed emails.
Email Templates offer a powerful online drag-and-drop email designed for easy use without the need for coding skills. It provides users with a flexible platform for creating professional-looking designs with ease.
Key Elements in Editor
- Text Blocks: Add and customize text with various fonts and styles.
- Images: Insert images, adjust their size, and apply filters.
- Buttons: Create buttons for calls to action with customizable colors and styles.
- Video: Embed videos directly into your design for an interactive experience.
- Social Media Links: Integrate social media icons that link to your profiles or pages.
- HTML Blocks: For advanced users, custom HTML can be added directly into the design.
Customization and Interactivity
Each element within the editor can be easily customized to match your brand’s aesthetics. Interactivity can also be added, such as linking to web pages, email addresses, or phone numbers.
Finalizing Your Design
Once your design is complete, you can preview it to see how it will appear on various devices. The design can then be exported or integrated directly into your email campaign or website.
How to create a new HTML template
How to setup body (background, default font, etc.)
To configure your body defaults click on the body.
A body defines:
– Preheader Text (A preheader is the short summary text that follows the subject line when viewing an email from the inbox.)
– background color
– default font size
Adding block elements
The block elements refer to customizable sections that you can insert into their email designs. These blocks are fundamental components that simplify the creation process, especially for users without advanced coding skills. Each block can be thought of as being housed within a row. A row essentially serves as a horizontal container that holds one or more blocks. The layout of your email is a series of these rows stacked vertically.
A block element can contain one or more content elements.
A block element defines:
– default background color
– default content background color
– row structure (one column, two colums, etc.)
To add blocks click on Blocks tab on the right side of your editor.
Adding content elements
The content elements refers to the various elements and information that you include in your email designs. The content is what makes up the bulk of your template and it’s what your audience will interact with. In other words, content elements encompasses all the text, images, buttons, links, videos, and other elements that you include in your design to communicate your message, engage your audience, and create an interactive and visually appealing layout.
To add content click on Content tab on the right side of your editor.
How to configure mobile view
Each content or block element can be configured for mobile.
We suggest the following settings:
– mobile font size set to 20px
– desktop font size set to 16px
– do not use background images (this is because
– create a test campaign to