Snippet shortcuts create reusable blocks of text that can be used whenever you write an email. Because every snippet shortcut is paired up with a unique block of text, you’ll only need to write a snippet shortcut instead of writing the same block of text over and over in each of your emails.
- Compose a new email message, and you will see an “T+” snippet icon at the bottom of the “Compose” window. Click on “T+” icon:
- If “T+” is not visible, click first on “More Tools” icon at the bottom of the “Compose” window. After that “T+” snippet icon is shown. Click on “T+” icon:
- Create a new snippet from the existing text in the email message clicking on “Create from this message” button:
- Type the shortcut for the existing content and click on Save button:
- New snippet is added successfully. Click on Done button: