NOTE: To install Gmail Snippets, please check this Getting Started with Gmail Snippets.
Snippet shortcuts create reusable blocks of text that can be used whenever you write an email. Because every snippet shortcut is paired up with a unique block of text, you’ll only need to write a snippet shortcut instead of writing the same block of text over and over in each of your emails.
- Compose a new email message, and you will see an “T+” snippet icon at the bottom of the “Compose” window. Click on “T+” icon:
- If “T+” is not visible, click first on “More Tools” icon at the bottom of the “Compose” window. After that “T+” snippet icon is shown. Click on “T+” icon:
- Create a new snippet from the existing text in the email message clicking on “Create from this message” button:
- Type the shortcut for the existing content and click on Save button:
- New snippet is added successfully. Click on Done button: