cloudHQ can automatically save Salesforce reports to your cloud storage.
Overview of Features
The reports can be saved into the following formats:
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Google Sheets (if synced with google Docs)
- CSV format
cloudHQ can schedule reports from 5 minutes intervals to two weeks intervals.
You can select to sync all your reports, sync just one Salesforce report, or exclude certain Salesforce reports folders.
Here is how sync Salesforce reports with your cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, SharePoint, etc.):
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Click the Salesforce icon:
- Select an already-configured Salesforce account or click “Add Salesforce” to add a new Salesforce account:
- If you click “Add Salesforce,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Since we need to sync Salesforce reports, select the “Sync Reports” option:
If the above option is selected, cloudHQ will sync your Salesforce reports. The reports are shown in the following Salesforce tab:
The structure of files in your cloud storage will look as follows:
- Select a cloud storage service. For example, we can select Google Drive:
- Select an already-configured Google Drive account or add a new Google Drive account:
- If you click “Add Google Drive,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select what you’d like to sync, then click “Next”:
- Select a Google Drive folder to sync with Salesforce or click “Create folder” for a new one:
- Choose your options. Synchronization will start automatically: