NOTE: During the creation of a sync pair between Salesforce and Dropbox, cloudHQ will create the following folders:
- Data Export – this folder contains all CSV exports created by us + scheduled exports
- Reports – this folder contains all your reports
- Documents and Files – this folder contains all files and documents inside your Salesforce account
- Accounts, Campaigns, etc. – this folder contains files, documents, notes, discussions and summaries for each of your accounts, campaigns, opportunities…
For example, for each account, you will see “Account_summary.pdf,” which is a summary of information for that account.
Here are short instructions for how to sync Salesforce to Dropbox.
NOTE: You must have cloudHQ Business Plan to sync Salesforce.
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Click the Salesforce icon:
- Select an already-configured Salesforce account or click “Add Salesforce” to add a new Salesforce account:
- If you click “Add Salesforce,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Choose how you want to sync Salesforce, then click “Next Step”:
- Click the Dropbox icon:
- Select an already-configured Dropbox account or add a new Dropbox account:
- If you click “Add Dropbox,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select what you’d like to sync, then click “Next”:
- Select the Dropbox folder you want to sync with Salesforce or click “Create folder” for a new one:
- Choose your options. Synchronization will start automatically:
- The synchronization status will display after the initial synchronization.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- An email will confirm the success of the initial synchronization.