Here is how to share Gmail™ labels and emails with our Chrome extension:
How to Install Chrome Extension
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Gmail Label and Email Sharing from this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-label-sharing/pmmaemmobdmccnfepmkckendmealjapo :
- Add the extension to Chrome:
- Once installed in Gmail you will notice ‘Share Label’ icon on the upper right-hand side of Gmail when you click on any label:
How to use Gmail Label and Email Sharing
- Go to Gmail and log on to your account.
- You should see “Share Label” when you right-click on your Gmail label:
- Or you should also see “Share Label” on the upper right-hand side when you click on any labels:
- Select the Gmail label you want to share and choose options how you want it shared to your members:
- Input invited member’s email address and optional message to invitees, then click “Share label”:
- A cloudHQ notification will display when you have successfully shared your Gmail label and shared emails:
- You should see a ‘Share’ symbol beside your shared Gmail label, which means it has been successfully shared via cloudHQ:
If you want to share sublabels only, the easiest way is to use our web interface using these instructions: Sharing sublabels only.