The Meeting Scheduler also supports Book me calendar link. You can add this link to your email signature, LinkedIn profile, or your website. This meeting invite link is not a unique per recipient as the one you generate while composing the email.
Your Book me calendar link has the following format: https://www.cloudhq.net/meeting/your_email_address – where the your_email_address is your email address.
Here are two key differences between Book me link and meeting invite you can generate while composing the email:
- The “book me” link is not unique. You can add this link to your email signature, LinkedIn profile, or your website.
- The link you generate while composing the email is unique for that email and recipient. The meeting availability for these invites can be customized per email and per recipient.
Here are short instructions how to set up your Book me link:
- Login to cloudHQ
- Select Dashboard tab
- Click on Meeting Scheduler for Gmail icon:
- Click on Setup ‘Book me’ link button:
- Select your availability and if needed click “Add link to Your Gmail Signature” to add automatically the “Book me” link to your signature: