To configure the meeting duration and travel time (buffer) for your Meeting Scheduler using the CloudHQ platform or Gmail, follow these steps:
Using the cloudHQ platform:
- Login to your CloudHQ account and access the dashboard menu tab.
- Select the Meeting Scheduler for the Gmail icon button.
- Click the “Set Up ‘Book Me’ Link” button to navigate to the “Book Me” Link Setup page.
- Under the “Meeting Duration” section, choose a radio button for 15 min, 30 min, or 60 min, or input your preferred time duration, such as 90 min or 120 min.
- Under the “Travel time before meeting (buffer)” section, choose a radio button for “Not needed,” 15 min, or 30 min.
- Save your changes by clicking the “Save” button.
- Open your Gmail account and click the Meeting Scheduler for Gmail icon in the window’s lower part.
- The modal window will open, and you can set the meeting duration and travel time (buffer) using the same configuration options as in the CloudHQ dashboard.
- Select your preferred duration from the radio (small circular) buttons or input your custom duration.
- Click the “Save” button to apply your changes.
Remember, the Meeting Scheduler allows you to adjust your meeting time based on your needs, whether you require a different meeting, and it’s easy to set up.