Here is how you can save email to OneNote with our chrome extension:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension: Save emails to PDF from this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-emails-to-pdf-by-clo/dngbhajancmfmdnmhhdknhooljkddgnk/.
- Add this extension to Chrome so you will have the “Save to OneNote” button in your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Open an email and click the “Save to OneNote” button on your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
If you get this notification, it means you need to authorize OneNote:
- Click “Add OneNote Account”:
- This will display for a few seconds, then automatically redirect to OneNote:
- Sign into your OneNote account:
- Authorize cloudHQ in OneNote:
Then go back to your email and click the “Save to OneNote” button.
If you have emails with attachments, please refer to these instructions: