Here is how to delete or remove cloud platforms from user’s accounts:
- Click the “Users & Cloud Accounts” tab:
- To delete the user’s cloud account, click the “X” button:
- You will be asked if you really want to remove the cloud account.
- Click “Remove cloud account”:
- The account will be disconnected. Click “Ok”.
- To delete a cloud platform (Google Apps, Dropbox for Business) from your account, please email us at support@cloudHQ.net.
- To delete a Microsoft cloud platform from your account, please go to Office 365 portal and remove the cloudHQ Office 365 application.
Go to the My Apps section of the Office 365 admin panel. The direct link should be https://portal.office.com/myapps