If you have installed extensions, be sure to uninstall plug-ins first whilst logged in to your account before deleting account.
Here are detailed instructions on how to delete your cloudHQ account.
- Login into cloudHQ
- Go to “My Account” (click on My Account in the upper right corner)
- Delete account by clicking Delete Account as shown:
- All your Save Emails to PDF downloads
- All your Auto BCC for Gmail configuration
- All your Export Emails to Sheets configurations
- All your sync configuration
- All your Gmail Label Sharing configurations
- All your MailKing and Follow Up campaigns. Links sent via these campaigns might stop working.
- All your Email Tracker tracking history
- All your Video Email movies
- All your Gmail Screencast / Record My Screen recordings
- All your Gmail Screenshot screenshots
Data stored on your cloud accounts (your Google Drive, your Dropbox, etc.) will not be deleted.