Here are short instructions for how to set up a backup of Egnyte to OneDrive for Business:
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts:
- Click the Egnyte icon:
- Select an already-configured Egnyte account or input your account name and click “Add Egnyte” to add a new Egnyte account:
- If you click “Add Egnyte,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select the Egnyte folder you want to sync or click “Create Folder” to create a new one then click “Select”:
- In the next step, you need to select the OneDrive Business icon:
- Select an already-configured OneDrive or click “Add OneDrive Business” to add a new OneDrive Business account:
- If you click “Add OneDrive,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select what you’d like to sync, then click “Next”:
- Create a new OneDrive Business folder to sync with Egnyte:
- Choose synchronization options:
- Click “Switch to one-way sync” to create a backup:
- Click “Start Continuous Synchronization” :
- Synchronization will start. Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of the initial synchronization.