With cloudHQ, you can set up a real-time backup of all your Dropbox Team Folder to any cloud storage (Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Dropbox, etc.).
From a cloudHQ point of view, Dropbox team folders are just “folders” inside Dropbox. So to backup Dropbox Team Folder, a Dropbox admin needs to create a backup sync pair that will back up your Dropbox Team Folders to the backup storage.
The setup is the following:
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Click on the Dropbox icon
- Click on Switch to one-way sync to switch to the backup wizard.
- Authorize Dropbox admin account by clicking on Add Dropbox
- Select I’d like to sync an existing folder and then select folder name Team Folders (not a root folder). If you do not see Team Folders then you are probably using an older version of Dropbox business. In that case just select name of the folder.
- Click the icon where you want to backup your Dropbox Team Folders (i.e. Amazon S3, or maybe Google Drive)
- Authorize cloud service for backup (Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc.)
- Select destination folder (folder which will have your backup)
- Choose your backup options (defaults are strongly suggested) and start the backup.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Backup.
- An email will confirm the success of the initial data transfer.
backup dropbox team; backup dropbox team folder; dropbox team folder;