To find out more about Export Emails to Google Sheets by cloudHQ, click here.
To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start our wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can be used to backup all your email messages.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how backup all your emails using Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ:
- Login into cloudHQ.net
- Go to the dashboard and select Export Emails to Sheets
- Start the wizard for export Emails to Sheets
- Select the option Backup or Save Email Messages
- Select the label and click on Continue:
- Select backup options.
- Spreadsheet name. You can also choose to back up to an existing spreadsheet. In that case, cloudHQ will create a new sheet.
- Whether continuous save your email messages
- Whether emails of the same topic (so-called Gmail email conversation) are grouped together in one row. Gmail email conversations are explained here.
- Spreadsheet columns
- Start the backup
Backup emails; save emails; archive emails to spreadsheets; backup to sheets;