To install Export Emails to Google Sheets, click here.
To start wizard to export emails to Google Sheets, click here.
This may be beneficial in many ways, for example, to analyze your email subscriptions, to track communication history with customers in your self-made Google Sheets CRM, or simply as a back-up archive.
Export Emails to Sheets by cloudHQ can be export/parse all your emails to a spreadsheet.
There are two ways to achieve this: directly from Gmail or using cloudHQ wizard.
Export Gmail to Google Sheets using cloudHQ wizard
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to export Gmail to sheets using cloudHQ wizard:
- Login into cloudHQ.net
- Go to dashboard and select Export Emails to Sheets
- Start wizard for export Emails to Sheets
- To save email messages then select the option Backup or Save Email Messages. To export and parse email message select the option Export and Parse Email Messages
- Select search query or label to save or export.
- Select backup or export options.
- Start the job
Export Gmail to Google Sheets directly from Gmail
- Go your Gmail
- Use search bar to find emails you need
- Click on Save to -> Export and Parse Emails to Google Sheets or Save to -> Save Emails to Google Sheets
Here is a short gif showing how to do this:
save email; save email correspondence; save email exchange; backup to sheets;