How to Install Chrome Extension
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome extension Email Signature Generator from the Chrome Web Store. Click Add to Chrome:
- Click Add extension:
- Click Design My signature:
- Sign in with Google to continue to cloudHQ:
- Make sure that you trust cloudHQ and click on Allow button:
- Got it!
Manage Gmail Signatures
You can click on the Gmail Signature Generator button using cloudHQ dashboard as follows:
or click on the icon in the upper right corner of your Chrome window or click on the icon in the toolbar of New Message window:
- Menu options are positioned in the upper left of the screen. Email signature details option includes fields which can be included in your email signature. The default values for your contact information in your email signature are: email, company, title, phone, mobile, address, and website name. You can also include other fields clicking on “Add another” button.
- Clicking the second menu option named Social Profiles you can change existing or add a new social profile link as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, or you can add another clicking on “Add another” button.
You can add an additional social icon as shown below:
- The third menu option help you to customize color and design of your email signature.
Layout values can be changed: classic, horizontal, compact, clean, stacked, elegant, spacious.
There options for changing of font family, font color, link color, heading color, and label color.
You can include/exclude photo or logo, change photo size, and change social icon size.
- The last menu option is Extensions.
Book me link is used to connect with your calendar and only share the times you want with your customers. Meeting Scheduler is an Chrome extension which help us to include Google calendar.
Book me link is added into signature as shown below:
Promote your MLS listing or website selection. Multiple listing system or multiple listings service is a suite of services that real estate brokers use to establish contractual offers:
MLS website is added into signature as shown below:
Disclaimer selection to specify or delimit the scope of rights and obligations. It contains the following templates: confidential communication, no viruses, personal opinions, correct recipient, and non-biding. You can also enter your own text.
Confidential communication disclaimer is added into signature as shown below:
Green footer to add environmental email signature which encouraging your receipients not to print your emails. It contains the following templates: environmental responsibility, environmental responsibility short, “Do you really need..?”, printing kills trees, “Don’t print this”, printing emails is SO 2009, save a tree – kill a beaver, be carbon free, and save ink cartridges. You can also enter your own text.
Environmental responsibility is added into signature as shown below:
HTML Content which contains standard markup language tags, attributes and other elements in your code.
For example if you want to display “Winking Face With Tongue” emoji in your signature, you can use the following HTML code:
- Don’t forget to click Save Signature in the right upper of the screen.
How do I change my signature in G Suite?