This video guides viewers through the process of setting up Google Alerts to monitor the web for specific keywords.
- Introduction to creating Google Alerts for monitoring web mentions
- Navigating to google.com/alerts to start the process
- Entering keywords to track, such as “Gmail” or “email marketing”
- Option to adjust the frequency of receiving alerts
- Simple alert creation by clicking the “Create Alert” button
- Enhancing monitoring using CloudHQ’s Export Emails to Google Sheets extension
- Extension allows a free, automatic update of search results in spreadsheet form