NOTE: To understand how cloudHQ maps Basecamp Next to file cloud services, please read the following support note: http://support.cloudhq.net/how-cloudhq-maps-basecamp-next-to-filesystem.
cloudHQ has a powerful template mechanism that can help you have better mappings between Basecamp projects and cloud storage services such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
For example, let’s suppose you want to make sync pairs that look like this:
Basecamp/<PROJECT_NAME>/Files/Files attached directly to project <--> Dropbox/<PROJECT_NAME>
- Go to: http://cloudHQ.net/synch_template_configs.
- Click “Add a New Template”:
- In the first row, choose ‘Basecamp (<your account>)‘.
- For the first template specification, enter ‘<PROJECT_NAME>/Files/Files attached directly to project‘.
- For the second sync pair, select your Dropbox account.
- For the first template specification, enter ‘<PROJECT_NAME>’.
- If you want one way sync, click on ‘One way sync’
- Click “Save and Apply.”
Basecamp/Project_1/Files/Files attached directly to project <--> Dropbox/Project_1
Basecamp/Project_2/Files/Files attached directly to project <--> Dropbox/Project_2
- CATEGORY_NAME (all Basecamp Classic project categories),
- CATEGORY_NAME_WITHOUT_NO_CATEGORY (all Basecamp Classic categories without “No Category”)
- PROJECT_NAME (Basecamp Classic or Basecap Next project name)