During the Office 365 sync wizard or when authorizing Office 365 admin, you might get an error that looks like this:
The error might also say that some Office 365 accounts are not visible.
If you get either of those errors, here’s how to troubleshoot:
- cloudHQ requires that the Office 365 admin has a valid OneDrive account. Go to https://portal.office.com/onedrive to verify if your OneDrive is fully provisioned.
- Deinstall cloudHQ from Office 365, then authorize cloudHQ again.
- Go to Manage Microsoft Azure. Log in as an Office 365 administrator.
- Check Applications access panel. Ensure cloudHQ application is installed:
- Select your domain and click “Configure”.
- In Integrated Applications, ensure “USERS MAY GIVE APPLICATIONS PERMISSION TO ACCESS THEIR DATA” and “USERS MAY ADD INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS” are enabled:
- For further reference, please go to Application Access in Microsoft Azure.