Here are short instructions on how to sync an Office 365 SharePoint with Google Drive.
NOTE: You must have a cloudHQ business plan to sync SharePoint accounts using cloudHQ.
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Click the Office 365 SharePoint icon:
- Select an already-configured SharePoint account or click “Add SharePoint” to add a new SharePoint account:
- If you click “Add Sharepoint,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Click “Accept” to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- You will see the filesystem browser of your SharePoint. The first level lists all SharePoint sites. The level under sites lists Document Libraries. Select the SharePoint folder you want to sync or click “Create Folder” to create a new one, then click “Select”:
- Select the Google Drive icon:
- Select an already-configured Google Drive account or add a new Google Drive account:
- If you click “Add Google Drive,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select what to sync, then click “Next”:
- Select the Google Drive folder you want to sync or click “Create folder” for a new one:
- Choose your options. Synchronization will start automatically:
- The synchronization status will display after the initial synchronization.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- An email will confirm the success of the initial synchronization.