To install Save Emails to PDF, click here.
To start our wizard to save emails to PDF, click here.
How to save label to PDF via Gmail interface
cloudHQ’s Chrome extension Save Emails to PDF can save and convert to PDF all emails in a Gmail label and/or sub-label.
For example, if you have a label called “Support,” and that label has sub-labels called “Open tickets” and “Closed tickets,” then you can convert all emails in the labels “Support,” “Support/Open tickets,” and/or “Support/Closed tickets” to PDF with one click.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Open your Gmail. On the left side of your inbox, find the label you want to convert to PDF. If you can’t find the label, scroll down and click the More button so that the list of your labels expands:
- Click on the Arrow Down or the Three Dots icon on the label or sub-label, and a menu will appear. Select Save label to PDF…:
- Manage your options and select your preferences. Then, click Start conversion
How to save a label to PDF via cloudHQ wizard
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to save labels to PDF via the cloudHQ website wizard:
- Login into cloudHQ.net
- Go to the dashboard and select the Save Emails to PDF icon
- Start the wizard for saving emails to PDF
- Select the option Backup or Save Email Messages to PDF
- Select a Gmail label and click on Continue:
- Select backup options and start the save:
Save labels to PDF; convert all label emails to PDF; convert sublabels to PDF