cloudHQ can migrate all your emails from Outlook email account to Gmail account.
Migration is continuous. You can use both email accounts, and cloudHQ will ensure that all new emails from your Outlook account will be replicated in Gmail.
The migration setup is as simple as creating a sync pair from Outlook to Gmail:
Outlook (email@example.com) -> Gmail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here are short instructions on how to set up migration from Outlook to Gmail account:
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Click the Outlook.com icon:
- Select an already-configured Outlook.com account or click “Authorize Outlook.com” to add a new Outlook account:
- If you click “Authorize Outlook.com,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- If you want to sync the Outlook.com folder or create two-way/one-way sync, choose the first option. Since this is migration, select “One-way sync (backup) or migration of all Outlook.com,” then click “Next Step”:
- Since we are doing Outlook to Gmail migration, click the Gmail icon:
- Select an already-configured Gmail account. If do not have a new Gmail account configured in cloudHQ, enter the email address of your Gmail account and click “Add Gmail”:
- Sync will automatically start.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync
- You will receive an email to confirm the success of the initial migration.