cloudHQ Multi Email Forward is an extension for the Chrome browser that lets you quickly forward multiple emails in your Gmail account. The forwarding is done 100% in the background and you don’t have to have your PC running at all.
If you only want to forward emails matching a specific filter (like old emails), simply follow the steps below.
- Enter a search query to filter your emails:
- Tick the Select box in the toolbar:
- Once all emails on the page have been selected, a message will appear at the top asking if you want to select all conversations that match this search. Click on the message to do so:
- Click the Multi Email Forward button in the toolbar:
- Click on Forward Email Individualy:
- Input a destination email address in the forward window and press Enter or Tab so that the email is marked blue. Please note that you can only input one recipient at a time. Click Forward Emails:
- You can monitor your forward here: Multi Email Forward Dashboard.
- You will receive an email to confirm the success of the forward.