cloudHQ can save automate saving of multiple emails (i.e., all emails in the label or emails matching query). This means that cloudHQ will continuously monitor your Gmail and save emails matching criteria you have specified.
The emails can be saved in the following formats:
- Save each conversation in a separate PDF: Export each email into separate PDF files
- Merge all conversation into one PDF: Merge multiple emails into a single PDF file
- Save only attachments: This will not save email body and only attachments will be saved to Dropbox
- Save emails as HTML files
- Save emails as TXT files
- Save emails as EML files
Here is how you can automate save of emails to Dropbox with our Chrome extension:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Save emails to Dropbox from this location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-emails-to-dropbox/kmmbmpkajhenhimnecbblbfojdecfdmk/.
- Add this extension to Chrome so you will have the “Save to Dropbox” button in your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Go to label with emails you want to save (and automate saving) and select all emails in the label:
- Alternatively, if you want to automate saving of all emails matching some query (for example all emails from support@cloudHQ), enter that query in Gmail Search box and then select all emails:
- You will notice the ‘Dropbox’ button on your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Click the ‘Dropbox’ dropdown icon to see selection:
- Choose the type of conversion you want for emails (if you want to convert emails to TXT, EML or HTML format, then just select PDF and you can change that in sync pair options):
If you get this notification, it means you will need to authorize Dropbox:
- Click “Add Dropbox Account”:
- This will display for a few seconds, then automatically redirect to Dropbox:
- Authorize cloudHQ in Dropbox:
Then go back to email and click the “Save to Dropbox” button.