Gmail Button helps you create a clickable call-to-action button in seconds for any link you add to Gmail.
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome extension Gmail Button from the link below:
- Click ‘Add to Chrome’ button:
- Click ‘Add extension’ button:
- To use Gmail Button, just click the new icon you should see on the bottom of your email (). From there, type in what text you want your button to display, the link that it should go to, and customize your colors and size!:
- The following window appears to modify your button:
- Click “OK,” and the button is added into your email message: