Here are the steps on how to install and start using Email List Builder:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome extension Email List Builder from the Chrome Web Store:
- Email List BUilder is successfully installed. Click Create Spreadsheet with My Contacts, and your initial export of all Gmail contacts to Google Sheets will be started.
- When the initial export will be completed, you will receive a notification email message. The spreadsheet will automatically update as soon as you receive a new email message or sent one.
- This sheet contains raw contacts from your email messages and it is continuously updated. You can:
– add columns at the end
– create a new sheet pivot tables or derivative queries of this sheet
– hide columns
Here is the list of columns:
Email Address, Photo, First Name, Last Name, Name, Bio, Location, Personal Website, Last Sent, Email Date, Last Send Email, # Emails Sent, Awaiting for reply?, Last Received Email, Date, Last Received Email, # Emails Received, Not replied?, Company Name, Company Role, Company Website, Company Logo, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
Note: Do not delete or reorder columns in this sheet.