This video demonstrates the process of saving and sending Gmail emails as PDF files.
- Quickly save individual emails as PDFs from your Gmail toolbar.
- Ability to save multiple emails as separate or merged PDF documents.
- Customize PDF settings to include page numbers and embed attachments.
- Change default PDF settings such as paper size for future conversions.
- Automatic notification via email when PDF conversion is complete.
- Option to select and send all emails as PDFs with an extra step in Gmail.
- Drag selected emails into a draft email to attach as a PDF, or use the Attach Emails button.
- Create a mailing list by downloading email addresses from your inbox as a CSV file.