If you are a Google Workspace admin, then you can add and create users to your Save Emails to PDF team without the need for the end user to create an account.
The setup consists of three steps:
- Ensure that you have the necessary privileges and that Google Workspace Administrative API is enabled
- Install cloudHQ to your Google Workspace domain
- Add Users
Google Workspace preparation
- Ensure that you are a Google Workspace super admin. The instructions are here:
- Ensure that the Google WorkspaceAdministrative API is enabled for your domain. The instructions are here: https://support.cloudHQ.net/how-to-check-if-google-apps-administrative-api-is-enabled-for-your-domain/
Install cloudHQ to your Google Workspace domain
- Go to Users tab (direct link is here: https://www.cloudhq.net/user_manager)
- Select Authorize Google Workspace :
- Enter your Google Workspace admin email. Note you must be the super admin of your Google Workspace domain. Click on Verify Google Workspace Administrator Email:
- After we have verified that you have permissions to manage your Google Workspace domain click on Install cloudHQ to Your Google Workspace Domain:
- Follow the steps and authorize cloudHQ.
Add Google Workspace users to your Save Emails to PDF team
After cloudHQ is installed to your Google Workspace domain, you can add users to your Save Emails to PDF team with one click.
- Go to Save Emails to PDF – Manage Team page (direct link is here: https://www.cloudhq.net/main_save_to_pdf/team)
- You should see the list of your Google Workspace users. Click on Add user for users you want to add your Save Emails to the PDF team.
- As soon as the user is added to your Save Emails to PDF team they will receive an email with instructions on how to install Save Emails to PDF. The email will look like this: