If you see the error message “This item is already being downloaded and added into Chrome” when trying to install our extension, this is a known issue with Chrome. It can affect any extension, not just ours.
- First try restarting Chrome.
- If that doesn’t help, restart your computer.
- Then please try resetting Chrome settings to default: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/3296214?hl=en and then restart your computer
- And if that doesn’t help, try this workaround:
- Type chrome://flags in the address bar.
- Find the text Enable Enhanced Bookmarks and select Enabled in the list below.
- Click Relaunch Now.
- You should now be able to install the extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- After the chrome extension is installed, put things back as they were. In chrome://flags, select Default under Enable Enhanced Bookmarks and click Relaunch Now.