cloudHQ’s Chrome extension Save Emails to PDF allows you to save multiple Gmail emails to PDF and pack them in the following formats:
- Zip file: Export each email into a separate PDF and then package all the PDFs into one Zip file
- One PDF file: Merge multiple emails into a single PDF
- Text file: Export each email into a separate PDF and then create a searchable, indexable text file with a download link
- HTML file: Export each email into a separate PDF and then create an HTML file with a download link
To save multiple Gmail emails to PDF, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have already authorized cloudHQ to read (access) and write (convert) your Gmail or G Suite account:
- Choose emails by clicking on the tick boxes on the left side of Gmail:
- If you want to save all of your emails from a specific search, check the “Select All” box.
This will select all the emails that returned in your search.
If there are more emails than Gmail shows on one page of your search results, you will see a notice asking if you want to select all emails that match the search:
If you see this notice, click it so all emails that match your search will be selected.
- Click the ‘Save Emails to PDF’ icon:
- Choose the type of download format you want for the emails:
- Choose whether you’d like to save emails as separate PDFs:
- Or if you want to merge all emails into a single PDF:
- The conversion will start in the background:
Here’s a short video showing how it works: