NOTE: If you want to convert a single email to PDF, please check the following support note: How to save and convert an email to PDF.
NOTE: If you looking for solution to *backup* all your emails please check the following support note: How can I save all my emails for a personal backup?.
cloudHQ can save multiple Gmail emails as PDF and pack them in the following formats:
- Zip file: Export each email into a separate PDF and then package all emails into zip file
- One PDF file: Merge multiple emails into a single PDF
- MS Excel: Export each email into a separate PDF and then create an MS Excel file with Subject, Time, Sender and download link
- CSV file: Export each email into a separate PDF and then create a CSV file with Subject, Time, Sender and download link
Here is how you to save multiple download Gmail emails as PDF:
- Install cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Save emails to PDF from the following location: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kfieijibigdooabobefhdaheagddjkgd
- Add this extension to Chrome so you have the ‘Download email’ button in your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Choose emails by clicking on the tick box on the left side of Gmail
- Click the ‘Download email’:
- Choose the type of download you want for emails:
- The conversion will start in background:
- You will receive an email when conversion finishes. The subject of the email will be “Save to PDF: Emails are ready to download”.
Here is a short video how it works: