cloudHQ can save multiple Gmail emails as PDF and pack them in the following formats:
- Zip file: Export each email into a separate PDF and then package all emails into zip file
- One PDF file: Merge multiple emails into a single PDF
- Text file: Export each email into a separate PDF and then create a text file which is searchable and indexable with download link
- HTML file: Export each email into a separate PDF and then create an HTML file with download link
Here is how you to save multiple download Gmail emails as PDF:
- If you have already authorized cloudHQ to read (access) and write (convert) your Gmail or Google Apps mail:
- Choose emails by clicking on the tick box on the left side of Gmail
- If you want to save all emails then “select all” box to select all the emails you found in your search.
This will select all emails that returned in your search.
If there are more emails than Gmail shows on one page of search results, it will show a notice asking if you want to select all emails that match the search:
If you see this notice, click it so all emails that match your search will be selected.
- Click the ‘Save Emails to PDF’ icon:
- Choose the type of download you want for emails:
- Choose if you want to save emails as separate PDFs:
- Or if you want to merge all emails into a single PDF:
- The conversion will start in background:
Here is a short video how it works: