To install Save Emails to Google Drive, click here.
To start wizard to Save or backup your emails to Google Drive, click here.
cloudHQ can backup all emails to your Google Drive or Google Team Drive folder. You can backup emails in two ways:
- Back up all emails to Google Drive and organize them by the label. Emails that are not labeled will not be backed up.
- Back up all emails to Google Drive and organize them by date. Emails that are not labeled will be also backed up.
Here are instructions on how backup your Gmail emails to Google Drive so that emails are organized by label names (each label will be a folder in Google Drive):
- Start wizard to backup Google Gmail emails to Google Drive
- Select or authorize the Google Gmail account you want to backup
- Select the option Backup only labeled email messages in your Gmail account (organized by labels):
- Select or authorize target Google Drive account
- Select folder in your Google Drive