NOTE: If you want to have Gmail Phone, you will need to purchase number.
Our Gmail™ Phone product is like a “virtual” cell phone and phone# can be used to message people or receive text messages and voice mails.
Here is how Gmail™ Phone works:
- All text messages sent to your Gmail™ Phone will be automatically forwarded to your Gmail or Google Apps account.
- All voice messages to your Gmail™ Phone will be sent to Gmail or Google Apps account as well.
- All SMS messages sent via Send Your Email to SMS (text) will be sent from your Gmail™ Phone.
- All emails to email address sms+phone_number@cloudHQ.net will be sent to phone number from your purchased number.
Here is how to purchase a number:
Here is how you can start receiving emails when people send SMS to your Gmail™ Phone #:
- Install the cloudHQ Chrome browser extension Gmail™ Phone from this location:
- Add the extension to Chrome:
- If you have Gmail phone then you can send SMS by sending email to email address: sms+<phone_number>@cloudhq.netThen you can send email to multiple addresses like this:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.In short, if you send email to <phone_number>@cloudhq.net, it will be received as SMS by that phone number.
Here is a short video how it works: