When cloudHQ replicates Salesforce to another cloud service (e.g. Dropbox) the following two virtual folders contain data sufficient for full or single-file restore of your Salesforce environment:
- Data Export – this folder contains the following:
- All CSV exports of all Salesforce objects
- All ZIP files created by Salesforce scheduled export (i.e., if you manually schedule a Salesforce export, the ZIP file will be created as your Salesforce export, and we will pick up that file and save it in Dropbox)
- All Files – this folder contains all files and documents inside your Salesforce:
- Documents: these are Salesforce documents
- Files: all Salesforce files (Chatter files)
- Notes: all Salesforce notes
- Attachments: all Salesforce attachments
If you need to restore some object, you can use CSV or ZIP file data from Data Export.
Or if you need to delete a particular file or note (single-file restore), then you can restore from the All Files folder.