This video demonstrates how to use the Gmail Time Tracker to monitor the time spent on reading and writing emails.
- Introduces Gmail Time Tracker as a tool for monitoring email activity
- Starts timing automatically when reading or composing an email
- Timer halts when email activity is finished
- Allows users to check their email activity statistics
- Enables users to export their time tracking data
- Accessing the feature via the clock icon in the Chrome toolbar
- Promoted by cloudHQ as a productivity tool for professionals