This video explains how to add a preview of a website to your email using Gmail URL link preview.
- Gmail URL link preview enables visual previews of links in emails.
- Pasting a link in an email and clicking it opens a menu for preview options.
- Option to add a short preview of the link directly in the email.
- Alternative option to insert the entire content of the link into the email.
- Useful for sharing documents or listings before online publication.
- Supports previews for various content types like blog drafts, videos, and products.
- Part of cloudHQ’s tools for enhancing productivity.