- On your computer, open Google Chrome browser.
- At the top right, click , select More tools and then Extensions
- Here you can manage your extensions:
- Remove: Deinstall / remove the extension.
- Details: Get details about the extension.
- Turn on/off: Turn the extension on or off.
- Allow incognito: On the extension, click Details. Turn on Allow in incognito.
- Fix corruptions: Find a corrupted extension and click Repair. Confirm by clicking Repair extension.
- Allow site access: On the extension, click Details. Next to “Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit,” change the extension’s site access to On click, On specific sites, or On all sites.
How to Manage Extensions in Chrome; where are my extensions?; how to install the extension