Get my receipts is a new tool that’s magic for your email receipts. To organize digital receipts and invoices for taxes or for expense reports, just click on “Get My Receipts” in Gmail and let the tool do all the work for you. It’ll organize your receipts into a spreadsheet by:
✅ Subject line
✅Email PDF of each receipt.
- After you install the extension from the Chrome web store, you’ll see the Get My Receipts button in your inbox. Simply click this button:
- The export of your receipts will begin, and it will run in the background. Get My Receipts will automatically detect all of your email messages with receipts and then format and export them in a format that makes them easy to process. You can check the status of your spreadsheet at any time by clicking this button in the top right corner:
- When your export is complete, you will receive an email notification from cloudHQ:
- Open the email, and click this button to open your spreadsheet.
- The resulting spreadsheet will look like this: