When you turn on Google Chrome browser sync, then all your chrome extensions will be automatically installed on all your devices. Also, settings for all these extensions will the same on all your devices.
Here is how to set up sync between all your devices:
- Open Google Chrome browser
- At the top right, click More and then Settings.
- On the left side select People
- To enable sync click on Turn On Sync
- After the sync is enabled, go back to Google Chrome setting page and click on Sync and Google Services
- Click on Manage sync
- Make sure that the option to sync Extensions is enabled:
Google support note: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/165139
How to set up sync in Google Chrome; How do I set up cloudhq on my other computer?