When you turn on sync, all your profile information is saved to your Google Account.
If you want to be able to use your Chrome extensions on all your devices, here’s how to make sure your extensions are synced to your Google Account whenever and wherever you’re signed in.
- On a trusted computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the top, under People, click Sync.
- Make sure that the option to sync Extensions is enabled. You can do this individually or simply turn on Sync everything:
- Here’s how to get your bookmarks, passwords & more on all your devices:
How to set up sync in Google Chrome;